“The YMCA was a huge support when I was younger, which has since enabled me to support other young people as a Team Leader. Not only do I have a job that I’m really passionate about, but I’m able to work for an organisation that I’m proud to be a part of. It’s a great place to work and I love my job!
– Chiara, Youth Worker Team Leader
Benefits of working for YMCA Brunel Group:
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% discount off the cost of childcare at our childcare settings
- Staff get a fully inclusive membership of our health & wellbeing centre in Bath for the heavily discounted price of £15/month
- Access to online gym classes for free
- Staff events and a staff intranet where stories, news and updates are shared across the department.
- YMCA Brunel Group is an inclusive organisation and the post requires a shared commitment to equality and diversity.
- A corporate discount for our staff at Fusion Lifestyle who have gyms in the Mendip / Somerset area at £38 rather than £48 a month