To work as part of a staff team as well as to lone work, be responsible for the daily operation of the project providing appropriate support to residents aged from 16 to 25 years old
To share responsibility within the staff team for the day-to-day operation of the Project and welfare of residents, to deal with issues as and when they arise, working on own initiative.
Work together with other staff, to ensure that the procedures and rules of the Project are complied with.
You may have experience as or in:
Support work, Challenging Behaviour, Social Work, Social Care.
- Our housing and support projects in the Mendip and South Somerset areas.
Rate of Pay
- £9.74 per hour
The post holder will
- be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS
Closing date for Applications
12th December 2021
OUR CORE VALUES
These core values were developed by our staff and trustees and they are at the core of what we do and how we behave. We know that our staff are at the heart of all our work and we are constantly working at ways to develop and nurture our employees. Some current ways we do this include:
- Staff get a fully inclusive membership of our health & wellbeing centre in Bath for the heavily discounted price of £15/month
- We offer a weekly wind down yoga and guided meditation class that is free to all staff
- We offer ways to upskill in different areas such as social media, fundraising, relationship building and health, safety & compliance
- Mentoring, coaching and secondment schemes – to support staff new in post and those seeking development and new opportunities.
- To meet and attend national YMCA events as well as access to other YMCA networks either geographically or role driven.
Other employee benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave
- Free health & wellbeing advice via a 24/7 support line
- YMCA employee advantages such as access to national YMCA discounts