To assist in the provision of a secure, caring and comfortable environment that nurtures the physical, emotional and cognitive development in which children can learn through experiences and to liaise with families, colleagues and professionals for the benefit of the child in the setting.
Who we are?
We believe every family should have the support they need to develop and lead more fulfilling lives.
YMCA Brunel Group works with people from birth through to adulthood – supporting individuals and families to flourish and reach their true potential. We are proud to have a group of eight nurseries and preschools.
We work hard to make sure that every child is unique to us and every family counts.
35 hours per week
Rate of Pay
- £9.00 per hour
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com
YMCA Brunel Group is committed to follow safer recruitment guidelines and all candidates will have to demonstrate full employment history, give 2 good references and be DBS checked. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
OUR CORE VALUES
These core values were developed by our staff and trustees and they are at the core of what we do and how we behave. We know that our staff are at the heart of all our work and we are constantly working at ways to develop and nurture our employees. Some current ways we do this include:
- Staff get a fully inclusive membership of our health & wellbeing centre in Bath for the heavily discounted price of £15/month
- We offer a weekly wind down yoga and guided meditation class that is free to all staff
- We offer ways to upskill in different areas such as social media, fundraising, relationship building and health, safety & compliance
- Mentoring, coaching and secondment schemes – to support staff new in post and those seeking development and new opportunities.
- To meet and attend national YMCA events as well as access to other YMCA networks either geographically or role driven.
Other employee benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave
- Free health & wellbeing advice via a 24/7 support line
- YMCA employee advantages such as access to national YMCA discounts