To assist in the provision of a secure, caring and comfortable environment that nurtures the physical, emotional and cognitive development in which children can learn through experiences and to liaise with families, colleagues and professionals for the benefit of the child in the setting.
Who we are?
We believe every family should have the support they need to develop and lead more fulfilling lives.
YMCA Brunel Group works with people from birth through to adulthood – supporting individuals and families to flourish and reach their true potential. We are proud to have a group of nine nurseries and preschools and three Out of School Clubs in our area.
We work hard to make sure that every child is unique to us and every family counts.
Rate of Pay
- £9.00 per hour
Closing date for Applications
6th December 2021
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
YMCA Brunel Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Successful applicants are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
OUR CORE VALUES
These core values were developed by our staff and trustees and they are at the core of what we do and how we behave. We know that our staff are at the heart of all our work and we are constantly working at ways to develop and nurture our employees. Some current ways we do this include:
- Staff get a fully inclusive membership of our health & wellbeing centre in Bath for the heavily discounted price of £15/month
- We offer a weekly wind down yoga and guided meditation class that is free to all staff
- We offer ways to upskill in different areas such as social media, fundraising, relationship building and health, safety & compliance
- Mentoring, coaching and secondment schemes – to support staff new in post and those seeking development and new opportunities.
- To meet and attend national YMCA events as well as access to other YMCA networks either geographically or role driven.
Other employee benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave
- Free health & wellbeing advice via a 24/7 support line
- YMCA employee advantages such as access to national YMCA discounts