You can take part in Sleep Easy 2020 on your own, with your family or friends. Please note, we need a form for every participant (including children) so please fill in the “individual Registration Form” below. Have a look at the Visual Step-by-Step guide we have prepared to help you to setup a Just Giving page. It’s very easy, but if you need any help we are here for you! There is a £10 registration fee for every participant 14yrs+ (which will be included in your overall fundraising target). We ask everybody to commit to raising as much money as you can through sponsorship, or other fundraising methods; but as a guide:
Adult (18+): £100
Young adult (14-17, Must be accompanied by 18+): £50
Children (u14, must be accompanied by 18+): every pound can make a difference! Feel free to raise what you can.
- Fill in the “APPLICATION FORM” form online
- Set up a “FUNDRAISING PAGE” in JustGiving and make a £10 donation to confirm you are taking part in the team challenge. If you come with your family, please, make a £10 donation per adult. Set up a fundraising page it’s straightforward. You can follow the instructions in our “Visual step-by-step Fundraising Page Guide” to do it. You can also use the “Individual Sponsorship Form” to collect pledges from your friends and family. Send/bring it to YMCA Mendip & South Somerset – The Old Glasshouse, South Street, Wells, BA5 1SL by Monday the 23rd of March
- Download and publish your Challenge Accepted Card and digital assets for your social media & promote your fundraising page.
- Dare another friend! Send them the Sleep Easy 2020 Challenge digital card and dare more people as possible to sleep rough so other don’t have to.
- Take part in Sleep Easy 2020. We will provide you with: cardboard, tape rolls and scissors on the night for you to build your shelter (please check registration form for further details).
DIGITAL ASSET & DOCUMENTS
- Instruction for Team
- Step-by-Step JustGiving team Page – Visual Guide
- Sleep Easy 2020 poster
- Sleep Easy 2020 detailed flyer with YMCA Mendip & South Somerset impact
- Facebook “Our team has accepted the challenge” cover
- Show the world you are supporting our Sleep Easy event using our Facebook Sleep Easy frame on your profile picture! Click on your profile picture to update it, click on “add frame”, type Sleep Easy 2020 and choose between the different options.
- Paper Sponsorship form – Team members
- Team total summary Sponsorship form
- Sleep Easy 2020 Challenge Card – Individual
- Sleep Easy 2020 Challenge Accepted Card – Individual